Traditional contact centers are a thing of the past. Your customers are going to the Internet—the cloud—for almost all of their information. In fact, leading analysts estimate that over 50% of customer service conversations are already taking place in the cloud. Customers are getting answers to problems, talking about your company and your products, and connecting with “experts” to get the answers they need quickly, many times without even directly contacting you.
Get in the Conversation — Socialize Your Contact Center
CoreMatrix can help you transform your contact center to be aligned with your customers. Join your customers in the cloud, provide service where they are and how they need it, and your entire company benefits. You’ll lower your costs, improve your business, and protect your brand.
With our experience helping clients migrate to the Salesforce Service Cloud®, we can help you automate all of your customer service functions from traditional contact center channels to new channels like website portals, communities, and social networks. Moreover, if you’re already using Salesforce Sales Cloud® to automate your sales process, the Service Cloud is a natural extension to the way you manage leads and customers.
Move to the Service Cloud with Ease
Salesforce Service Cloud is the next-generation platform for modern customer service, featuring everything from “knowledge as a service” and agent collaboration with Salesforce Chatter to integration with Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and social monitoring capabilities.
It lets you tap into the power of customer conversations no matter where they take place. You gain a real understanding of customer needs and solve customer issues faster resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
Experience these benefits by connecting with your customers in the social web
- Increase corporate and brand awareness
- Provide proactive support by monitoring various social channels
- Decrease case resolution time and resolve issues on first contact
- Increase customer retention rates
- Improve service and support productivity while reducing costs
See the Salesforce Service Cloud in action for Call Centers
Call & Contact Centers
Empower your agents to provide faster, more responsive service and let them share knowledge quickly through every channel.
- Get a single, comprehensive customer view through an optimized agent console
- Provide multi-channel service options i.e., phone, email, chat, website, social, etc.
- Collaborate real-time with salesforce.com’s Chatter
- Automate workflow processes to expedite service
- Optimize operations with telephony integration– running your entire call center in the cloud
Change the way your agents communicate with Chatter. Agents across your company collaborate real-time to share information and resolve customer issues.
- Get your entire company on-board, sharing expertise
- Form groups where teams can collaborate and share relevant information privately
- Get real-time feeds to monitor the people, cases, accounts, and groups that matter to you most in one spot
Give your customers a place to share ideas, get help or training, and interact with other customers and your company.
- Enable customers to share questions, answers, and ideas
- Get powerful analytics and insight into customer issues
Tap into those places your customers already frequent. Easily plug into communities like Twitter and Facebook and harness their collective wisdom.
- Connect with your customers real-time with Twitter integration
- Integrate with the fastest growing social community, Facebook, to communicate with customers
- Get real-time customer feedback and share ideas
Your business and service partners can also join the Service Cloud. Share customer information, answers, and access to the best minds in any company, anywhere.
- Enable third-party case management with an outsourced service center
- Provide better service across partner channels
- Deliver relevant information to partners with an extensive knowledge base
Google is the first place many of us turn to for answers today. Because the Service Cloud lives on the Internet, your customers can quickly access your knowledge and resources with a simple Web search.
- Make your knowledge base available on Google to ensure your customers get the information and answers they’re seeking
- Easily establish a public web page with Force.com or a public knowledge base
To learn more and have a conversation with a CoreMatrix consultant about making the most of your Salesforce investment, please contact us.Next: Information Technology »