for Your Contact Center
Deliver Excellent Customer Service—Anywhere, Anytime
Delivering great customer service means providing anytime, anywhere customer support. It’s no longer optional—customers are deciding how and when they want to interact with you—and your success depends on providing this level of support.
The Salesforce Service Cloud is the #1 platform for customer service success. It provides the features and functionality to deliver great customer service, everywhere—from your Call Center to Social Media and the Web.
Leverage the power of the Salesforce Service Cloud
CoreMatrix’s proven methodology and tools have helped hundreds of companies lower costs, improve business processes, and achieve the performance metrics needed to deliver customer service excellence. And now, Instant Insights™ by CoreMatrix brings even more power to the Salesforce Service Cloud.
Bring together the Service Cloud and your CTI for greater insights into your Contact Center’s performance. Get real-time, measurable performance data about your CSRs.
Boost Your Contact Center’s performance with Instant Insights for the Service Cloud:
- Improve CSRs productivity
- Decrease case resolution and call handling time
- Eliminate Random QA
- Reduce Contact Center costs by an average of 8%
Learn more about Instant Insights™ by CoreMatrix »
Deliver great customer service with the Salesforce Service Cloud
Call & Contact Centers
Empower your agents to provide faster, more responsive service and let them share knowledge quickly through every channel.
- Use Instant Insights by CoreMatrix to get real-time performance analytics for your Contact Center
- Get a single, comprehensive customer view through an optimized agent console
- Provide multi-channel service options i.e., phone, email, chat, website, social, etc.
- Collaborate real-time with salesforce.com’s Chatter
- Automate workflow processes to expedite service
- Optimize operations with telephony integration– running your entire call center in the cloud
Change the way your agents communicate with Chatter. Agents across your company collaborate real-time to share information and resolve customer issues.
- Get your entire company on-board, sharing expertise
- Form groups where teams can collaborate and share relevant information privately
- Get real-time feeds to monitor the people, cases, accounts, and groups that matter to you most in one spot
Give your customers a place to share ideas, get help or training, and interact with other customers and your company.
- Enable customers to share questions, answers, and ideas
- Get powerful analytics and insight into customer issues
Tap into those places your customers already frequent. Easily plug into communities like Twitter and Facebook and harness their collective wisdom.
- Connect with your customers real-time with Twitter integration
- Integrate with the fastest growing social community, Facebook, to communicate with customers
- Get real-time customer feedback and share ideas
Your business and service partners can also join the Service Cloud. Share customer information, answers, and access to the best minds in any company, anywhere.
- Enable third-party case management with an outsourced service center
- Provide better service across partner channels
- Deliver relevant information to partners with an extensive knowledge base
Google is the first place many of us turn to for answers today. Because the Service Cloud lives on the Internet, your customers can quickly access your knowledge and resources with a simple Web search.
- Make your knowledge base available on Google to ensure your customers get the information and answers they’re seeking
- Easily establish a public web page with Force.com or a public knowledge base
To learn more and have a conversation with a CoreMatrix consultant about making the most of your Salesforce investment, please contact us.Next: Information Technology »